5 Day Leadership Intensive
Learn about and Experience Leadership in an innovative and transformational way – with the horses leading the way. This Intensive is for leaders in the community – at home, at work, and in the wider community.
Corporate Teams, Executives and Clients can explore and expand their leadership capacities in specifically designed activities with horses. This includes facilitated experiences with our herd of up to 12 horses and individual horse experiences. Experiential learning opportunities are designed and framed so that the participants can easily integrate the learning with the horses back to the workplace/context.
Explore and expand your Leadership Capacities
- Personal Awareness and Presence
- Sophisticated energy and sensing capacities
- Ability to ‘be in the zone’ – in the Here and Now
- Clear Boundaries
- Intention and Focus
- Vision, Purpose and Direction
- ‘Right’ Action – action in relationship
- Direct Communication
- Relationship and Performance – the ‘doing-with, being-with and leading-with’ paradigm
When – Monday – Friday
Where – The Institute – 459 Telegraph Mt Prospect, 10 minutes from Daylesford.
What – Group size 4-10 participants
Investment – $1500 for 5 days
How – Register your interest now
Management Teams and Organizational Teams are most welcome to Register and book Intensives privately